Microsoft Exchange Integration from PieSync
PieSync integrates Constant Contact with Microsoft Exchange for an automatic 2-way contact sync.
Intelligent 2-Way Contact Sync in Real Time
Improve your customers’ sales, marketing and service teams by easily and affordably integrating your apps. Now your contact data will automatically sync 2-ways without complexity across your business applications to guarantee relevance and reliability. Every time you add or update a contact in Constant Contact, it is automatically synced with Microsoft Exchange, and vice versa - eliminating import/export!
Most cloud apps work with import/export functions which means you have to periodically remember to update your cloud apps with new data. With PieSync you no longer have to manually import/export your data. PieSync automatically transfers your data, and any updates you make, in real time, across all your connected cloud apps.
Try it for FREE! www.piesync.com
- Save time spent on data entry. Sync all your contacts bidirectionally across your favorite cloud apps, so you only have to enter customer data once.
- Share contacts with your team. Add a team member and effortlessly share all or some of your contacts with one simple connection.
- Avoid manual errors. You can use various integrations and have data delivered directly into your contact database the minute you get it.
- Have your contacts on the go. Remote teams will have access to correct, up to date information instantly.
- Decide which contacts to sync and how with the rule-based Intelligent Syncing
Technical & Support
To help get your integration set up and for technical support, please visit PieSync Support or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14-day Free Trial