Constant Contact for Outlook
Import contacts and transfer contact data from your Microsoft Outlook folders, lists and groups into Constant Contact.
Easily upload contacts from your Outlook folders, lists or groups
The official Constant Contact for Outlook add-in makes it easy to upload and consistently update contacts from Microsoft Outlook (2010-2016) to a Constant Contact mailing list. Whether you are looking to do a one-time bulk upload of contacts or setup an ongoing Auto-Upload, Constant Contact for Outlook ensures you will always have Outlook contacts in the right lists for your next email campaign.
- Save time by uploading contact information from Microsoft Outlook
- Upload individual contacts or groups of contacts
- Select which contact details (such as name, address, custom fields etc.) you want to import
- Update or add new contacts with just a few clicks
- Auto-upload feature lets you refresh your lists automatically
Technical & Support
Constant Contact for Outlook will run properly on computers that meet all of the following requirements:
* Outlook (2010, 2013, 2016)
* Windows® 7, 8, 10
Contact upload instructions
1601 Trapelo Rd.
Waltham, MA. 02451