Constant Contact for Salesforce
The Constant Contact InfoTransfer plug-in for Salesforce is a free, fast, and efficient way to transfer contacts and their information into Constant Contact.
Import contacts and download opt-out information - all from within your Salesforce Account
Constant Contact for Salesforce 2.2 is a free, efficient, and secure way to transfer email addresses and contact information from Salesforce into any or all of your contact lists in Constant Contact.
- Upload customers' email addresses and customer information directly from Salesforce to save time
- Transfer contacts to any or all existing Constant Contact lists
- Update your existing contacts' details and custom fields in Constant Contact
- Update your customers' Email Opt Out status in Salesforce by uploading your Do Not Mail list
- Automatically add Salesforce contacts and leads to your Constant Contact Do Not Mail
Technical & Support
To install and use Constant Contact for Salesforce 2.2, you need the following:
- Trial or paid Constant Contact account (Email Marketing or Survey)
- Compatible version of Salesforce (Group, Professional, Enterprise, or Unlimited Edition)
- 5 available custom tabs within Salesforce
To learn how to set up your Constant Contact for Salesforce 2.2 app, click here.
1601 Trapelo Road Suite 329
Waltham, MA 02451