QuickBooks Online for Constant Contact Integration - by Cazoomi
Engage your prospects, clients and partners in real-time with Constant Contact marketing automation connected to your QuickBooks Online Financials.
Automatically sync QuickBooks contact data to and from Constant Contact for targeted marketing.
Connect Constant Contact and your QuickBooks Online Financial system in minutes not months.
See how to get started today.
Sync QuickBooks Online contacts to Constant Contact master list.
Customer automatically created in QuickBooks Online if email address does not exist at time of sync.
Custom field mapping between both systems. (Only Available on Paid Plans)
Opt-outs managed automatically.
QuickBooks Online always takes higher precedence over Constant Contact. Any data changes in QuickBooks Online will always be synced to Constant Contact.
Contact data is synced from Constant Contact only if the email address doesn't exist in QuickBooks Online at the time of syncing.
- Save time managing your contact data by integrating Constant Contact with QuickBooks Online. No more double entry needed!
- Seamless background syncing means your contacts are always up to date in Constant Contact.
- Create targeted, timely marketing and sales campaigns by segmenting your contacts based on QuickBooks Online sales.
- Leverage QuickBooks Online reporting and forecasting capabilities to drive business intelligence from your email marketing metrics.
- Cloud based so your team has access from anywhere.
Cazoomi’s “Free for Life" SyncApps Plan is exclusively available to Constant Contact customers. Please select "Go Free Now" on your SyncApps dashboard once you have setup a Sync Profile.
If you need additional features, we recommend the paid plan for SyncApps, which starts at $19.99/month/company (not per user).
Customers wanting to sync unlimited custom fields and more can upgrade to the paid plans.