Salesforce integration from Cazoomi
Engage your prospects, clients and partners in real-time, bidirectionally integrating Constant Contact to Salesforce.
Integrate Constant Contact with Salesforce CRM to Get the Most Out of your Marketing and Sales
Connect Constant Contact and your Salesforce.com in minutes not months.
Campaigns, Marketing Initiatives, Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Person Accounts, Lists, Field Mapping, Filters with support for Apto and Navatar.
Sync Accounts (Person Accounts incl.), Contacts and Leads to Constant Contact lists
Opt-outs automatically synced from Constant Contact to CRM.
Simple to use with any custom domain name for your Salesforce instance.
Sync over specific Salesforce Campaigns to Constant Contact and sync back all or only specific Email Campaign responses from Constant Contact to Salesforce.
Retrieve Email Campaigns in Constant Contact and create a Salesforce Activity for each Campaign Response.
Email Campaigns to Salesforce notes and adds attachment Email sent to Leads and Contacts.
Integrate clicked URLs from Email Campaigns back to Salesforce.
Sync up your list change membership between Constant Contact lists and Salesforce Campaigns. (Cazoomi Marketing List needed to be installed in your Salesforce Org and Full Sync Add-On)
EventSpot integrated to Salesforce Campaign Records.
Custom field mapping between both systems.
Sync Bounce Reason and Last Bounce Date from Constant Contact.
- Save time managing your contact data by integrating Constant Contact with your Salesforce.com CRM. No more double entry needed!
- Sync all your Contacts, Leads or Accounts (person accounts too) with unlimited records sync!
- Create targeted, timely marketing campaigns by segmenting your contacts based on Salesforce.com CRM custom field mapping such as type of client, product interest, or stage of sales cycle.
- Leverage Salesforce.com’s reporting and forecasting capabilities to drive business intelligence from your email marketing metrics.
- Cloud based so your team has access from anywhere.
Technical & Support
The integration works with all Lightning versions of Salesforce.com Developer, Professional (with API enablement), Enterprise, and Unlimited editions.
We have 3 plans to meet all requirements of Salesforce and Constant Contact subscribers:
Free: 1 integration for Leads, Contacts or Accounts scheduled every 24 hours
Professional: Down to 6-hour scheduling and all features for $49.99/month
Enterprise: Real-time integration for $99.99/month and scheduled phone support
If needing more features on your Free Plan we have Add-Ons to meet every requirement for less than the price of a Netflix subscription! Please see our Add-Ons.